Mar 21, 2008

I can't believe i still remember my login info

Thats how long it has been since i've done this.

Periodically my husband asks what has happened to my blog.. and my answer is "the same thing that happened to my knitting." Its been eaten up by school, work, trying to sell my house and general busyness.

But I seem to be developing a renewed interest in updating, so maybe i'll suprise everyone, most of all myself.

Anyway, hope you all are well, if anyone out there forgot to take me off your bloglines and happens to read this ;)

I hope to update more regularly, truly I do, but I won't be surprised if you don't believe me until you see it.

Now where did I put that giant yarn stash...

3 comments:

Abc said...

It's funny, I looked at the last post you made and I still remember it like it was yesterday...

You don't know me, but I found your blog forever ago when I was looking for knitting blogs. :)

Anonymous said...

Yoo-hoo! I'm still here. So, that makes at least 2 of us.

Abc said...

You officially have a fanclub!

I try to keep the baby stuff in one and the general stuff in the Jaded Elephant one ;)