Nov 9, 2005

Ugh, me so cranky

Its been "a few of those days".

Everything I cast on for, ultimately got frogged due to one stupid mistake or another
Fuzzy feet in aubergine/orange ended up looking like stirrup pants and i hated how it was going so those got ripped..

Then I decided that I wanted to give them a shot in bulky for a gift, but spaced out at some point and have no idea how I got the number of stitches I got and didn't want to try and replicate them for the second one so ripped they went.

ThenI decided after doing Sophie, two fuzzy feet and kittypi in a row, that I was tired of doing large knit-stitch only jobs on big needles and wanted a change, so I cast on no fewer than 16 times for Branching out, each time having some problem with it that caused it to be frogged.
I blame the yarn - all of them, and think i need to go buy some ;)

I blame the Irish Hiking Scarf - I think it's feeling like it needs to be finished and will sabatoge all other efforts until I show it the respect it deserves.
So tongiht is IHS night.. I will slip into something more comfortable and spend a warm, fuzzy, cozy evening with take-out and the Irish Hiking scarf.

Everyone around me is cranky.
Work is being ,well, worklike.

Grumble Grumble Grumble -

8 comments:

me myself and i said...

LOL! I am cranky too but its the weather I am positive!

Nana Sadie said...

you all are in very good company
even Knitnana is grumpy
:(
(((hugs)))

Jillio said...

aw, dude, sorry to hear about the WIP's. well, it be hump day and friday's hopefully a holiday for ya.

Jennifer said...

I'm prescribing you some chocolate with a wine chaser. :)

. said...

awww!! I hope the project thing gets better!

Bad Amy said...

Uh-huh. Yep. Me too. I'm just THINKING about knitting the IHS and it's sabotaging my other projects. Evil leprechan-infested IHS pattern!

~drew emborsky~ said...

At least you don't have a flea infestation! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, sorry to hear the IHS is causing grief, I've been too busy feeling like a truck hit me (physically and mentally) to pick anything up, but was considering the IHS for tomorrow...

As for the crankiness? Nothing wrong with you, you're just channeling me!!

Thanks for your kind comments - they helped =)