Sep 3, 2005

Crafting Results

Well todayI woke up to discover
  • a. that my bathroom sink is leaking - not a big deal, its an exit leak and not using it takes care of that
  • b. that the light in the shower was burned out- not a big deal either, except that I can't change it by myself because I'm a moron.
What this adds up to mean is that I needed to shave my legs in the shower (not the sink as I usually do), in the dark, without my glasses (becuase they get wet).
I'm suspecting I missed a spot ;)

Here are some more online-crafty fundraising efforts for Hurricane relief

  • http://craftrevolution.com/craftersunited.htm
  • Knitwhits will donate 20% of all proceeds from online sales to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Katrina Relief from Sept 1st through Sept 10th. Knitwhits will also match the first $1000 of funds raised.
  • Little Knits is donating all net proceeds for the next week and has a corporate partner who will match funds 100%.
  • the proceed for the sale of this pattern will be donated to the American Red Cross for Hurricane Katrina aid.

Please give generously to your charity of choice.

Quickly- before I depart town..
Desdemona took her second treatment like a trooper - this time i succeeded in getting more of th
e fluid in her than on the couch.
My SP5's package is nearly ready and should be heading out this week

and I began my next pair of socks using this:

Regia Mini Ringel in 5219. A genuine sock yarn instead of the dk weights i'd been using.
I'm saving the Lorna's Laces until i get a little more adept.

A really nice person on the knitty board made some avatars for me, not sure which i like best yet- they are all very cute! I thank whoever it is (he/she is anonymous) very much!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The same incredibly nice person made me blog buttons!
They're off to the right near the bottom!
Thank you wonderful avatarmaker/benefactor person!




No comments: