I'm one lucky woman!
It is my first SP - SP5 and I got the best box of treats a girl could want today!
First of all - I have to say that the box was so well packed that the shipping dept. in my office was admiring how well they fit everything in!
First we have a lovely handwritten note - from which I'm learning of some common ground :)
Then we have the makings of this wonderful
cable scarf pattern that he/she sent -
- 3 skeins of Lana D'Oro in a beautiful cranberry color.
- 1 Irish Hiking Scarf Pattern (directions thereto)
- 1 pair of Addi Turbos - size 8, 40 in!
- A nice set of 3 Brittany cable needles - which came in...
(in many of my favorite colors) which was ALSO stuffed with goodies
- assorted stitch markers, safety pins, stoppers etc
- yarn needle
- the aforementoined cable needles
- a lovely clover yarn needle
- pretty hand designed stitch markers
- woolwash and gloves in a bottle!
- Cults in our Midst (which I'd mentioned I wanted)
- Lucy Nealtby's Cool Socks Warm Feet - a great book of sock patterns which was
- autographed no less!
- Two brochures/maps of the local area (a clue!)
One of my coworkers, who is not a knitter, said it was the most fun present she'd seen in a really long time! And she doesn't even knit!
I'm very grateful, very happy, and overwhelmed by the generosity of my secret pal!
Thank you thank you thank you!