Oct 18, 2005

Some web driven silliness

Stolen from myriad other blogs.. but most recently Dani of YeaIKnit

Do a Google search for “[Your first name] needs” (with the quotes, without the [ ] )

Amy needs to either wake up or start getting some extra will-power (hell yeah)
Amy needs a new pair of shoes (sure why not!)

Amy needs to mend her ways and be more of a team player.
Amy needs a drug-dealer's testimony to free a teenager wrongfully accused of murder. (ARHGHGHG)
Amy needs a new pair of shoes. (Ok.. so two pair)
Amy needs a good topic for her film
Amy needs a flu shot (thanks for reminding me actually )
Amy Needs Help!!! (this came up so many times one has to wonder if its true)

Spent an excellent weekend with the my boyfriend (an extra day!!) who brought me home with all sorts of yummy Costco things so I think breakfast will come from that haul.

No time for much of anything today..
running errands and such.
Began a diet today and could use all the good will on that I can get.
I leave you with a picture of Desdemona test driving Bunny's kitty pi. (i think it needs a second felting round)
She looks awful cute in it but she knows its not for her. (its Bunny's and I want her to have it! :)
I'll make des one next in her colors.



4 comments:

Jillio said...

awww, cuuuuuuute! almost makes me wish i could buy a cat so i could make one of those things. of course, in a house full of dogs, that's pretty much out of the questions...
anyways, props on the kitty pi!

Anonymous said...

"Amy needs a drug-dealer's testimony to free a teenager wrongfully accused of murder. " Judging Amy plot? (LOL and if I'm right, does that make me scarily pathetic for knowing it?)

I think that thing is just too funny!

Love the kitty pic!! Sending lotsa good willpower your way for your diet too =)

. said...

awww! Kittie looks happy!

Anonymous said...

Today is Contact yr SP DaY!
I am contacting you in obedience.
I have some of the cards Miss Pickle made us for our SPs, but they remain on my desk and not in the mail. *tiny sigh* If only I were a better person. Well, ms. Weaselrina, I hope your weekend went well! I am working on your last box, and will place a photograph in it. Have a light week, you old weasel you!